All of the logos we design are one-of-a-kind, but if you give us the opportunity, our team can create something truly distinct and memorable. The initial designs will show a wide breadth of creative solutions that will then be refined and polished.
How it works
Every package includes a Branding Compass license. Complete your Discovery Workbook and receive your visual recommendations.
Logo design process
- Meet virtually with our team to kick off the creative process.
- Over 4 rounds of revisions, our team will explore, design, and refine your logo. We’ll share these options by Zoom if possible, otherwise by email.
- Get your final logo files and style guide.
What to expect
Online, Zoom and email.
Our complete custom logo service takes 3-4 weeks to finalize your logo, based on your availability for meetings.
What you get
Logo and guide
- A completely customized logo
- One-page style guide listing the fonts and colors
14 different logo files including:
- 1 .eps vector file
- 1 .ai Adobe illustrator source file
- 1 .svg file
- 5 .png files with transparent backgrounds, in varying sizes
- 5 .jpg files in varying sizes, including high-resolution
- 1 social media profile image
Also includes a style guide
Keep your brand consistent by using the correct fonts and colors.
“The 60 minute ‘pause’ required to respond to the Branding Compass questionnaire was incredibly self-reflective and enlightening to me. The questions are ‘spot on’, and require you begin to look at your Company from the eyes of others. The exercise alone is a great value, and the results are incredibly enlightening.”
Questions about our Premium logos
Who will design my logo?
The team at Visible Logic, the parent company of Branding Compass will be working on your logo. These are all US-based, award-winning designers.
How many design options will I see?
You’ll see at least five design concepts, to begin with. We know that some logo design contest sites promise a lot more, but that’s because they didn’t start with the right information. Because you will start with our online Discovery Workbook and seen some general design recommendations, our designs are much more on-target to begin with. You’ll then have four rounds of revisions to provide feedback as our team continues to refine the design.