Custom WordPress Websites
- Professional design and copywriting
- The functionality you need
- Customized user guide and training
If your site needs multiple pages, a blog or shopping cart, then our custom WordPress websites is the best option for you. We provide professional design, copy writing or editing and development of the final site.
How it works
Complete the Branding Compass Discovery Workbook and receive your visual recommendations.
- Meet with an account manager to kick-off your project. Our team will lead you through a process to finalize your content, build the functionality you need and get a web design that you’ll love.
- Over 3 rounds of revisions, our team will build, design and refine your site.
- We’ll train you to make edits, then launch your site!
What to expect
Expect regular Zoom-based meetings with your account member and the designers and developers on your project. We’ll create a project plan so you understand what we need from you, key milestones, and the timeline for the project.
Our custom sites take 4-12 weeks depending on the amount of content, functionality, and your ability to provide feedback.
What you get
- A custom-built website specially made for your unique business
- Professional design
- Copywriting for all key pages
- Clean WordPress code that’s fast-loading and easy to maintain
- Zoom-based training call and PDF user guide
- E-commerce if you’re selling online
- Expanded functionality to book appointments, add a blog, gallery of images, and more
- Optimization for search engines (SEO)
- Built based on your business goals
About our Custom WordPress Websites
What if want to use a different platform like Squarespace, Wix, or Shopify?
We like WordPress and will use WooCommerce if you need an e-commerce website. If you prefer to use another platform, we recommend choosing our DIY package it will give you the guidance you need to create your website on your own, on any platform you choose.
Are there ongoing fees?
The design, writing and developments cost is a one-time flat fee. WordPress is a free, open-source platform. But you should budget for ongoing fees for your hosting, domain name, plugins, etc.
Can I add a blog or e-commerce?
Yes! These are custom-designed sites built with the functionality you need. We’ll provide you with an estimate up-front based on the complexity of the site.